This is a great flavor combination! It's also easy and quick, making it a terrific weeknight meal.
After a 10 month hiatus from working "outside the home," I am rejoining the professional world. So I will be seeking more recipes such as this one. I found this in a book at Barnes and Noble, but they did a skillet version. I decided it would be easier to just make it in the oven. That way I don't have to stand over the stove and watch it. Because soon, I'll be back in my patent leather high heels all day again. Woo hoo!
I'm so excited to delve into the financial world, subscribe to Money magazine, and read Alan Greenspan books. All for the advancement of my new career! That means I get to explore Seattle and travel along the Oregon coast for work. Such fun!
Maybe I'll discover new dishes along the way that I can share here...
Honey Lime Sriracha Chicken
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 4)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sriracha, or more if you like spicy
- Juice of 1 lime
- Combine all the ingredients in a large sealable plastic bag. Marinate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Empty bag into a foil lined pan.
- Bake 25 minutes, then baste the chicken with the sauce. Broil about 5 minutes until slightly browned. Optional: top with sesame seeds and parsley.