Hoisin is the Asian style sauce that pairs really well with proteins! You can find it easily in mainstream grocery stores. So hoisin chicken goes really well with some good noodles and some shiitake mushrooms, as seen above!
- 6 chicken legs (drumsticks)
- 2 tbsp liquid aminos or soy sauce
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce, plus 1 tbsp for broiling
- 1 tsp lemongrass
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp garlic
- Marinate the chicken in the ingredients above in a large sealable bag overnight.
- Bake in the oven 40 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Brush with additional hoisin sauce, then broil about 5 more minutes.