I LOVE the Pacific Northwest!! I am sooooooo glad my husband chose to take the job in Oregon so that we could move to the Portland area. My favorite thing is the availability of fresh oysters in the many restaurants and grocery stores that we frequent. These Goose Point Oysters came from our neighbors in Willapa Bay, Washington. They preshuck them at New Seasons, one of the best ever stores here!! And they're just a few blocks away from my home...
- 2 oz. extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 2 limes
- thinly sliced red onions
- chopped cilantro
- salt, to taste
- dash of lemongrass mint white balsamic (optional)
- Mix the ceviche ingredients.
- Shuck the oysters, then add to the mixture in a glass bowl. Wash the oysters shells.
- Cover the oysters and mixture with plastic wrap in the fridge 45 minutes to an hour.
- Place the oysters back on the shells and top with the ceviche mixture.