My husband thinks every meal we have is centered around a post for the food blog, or delayed because I need pictures for the food blog, or staged completely for the food blog. I have no idea why! Then I have friends who know that I always want a picture of their food before they dig in to a new dish when we're at lunch! Love you friends...mean it! ;) Welcome to my life - In March I'm coming up on my 3rd year of blogging about food. It has been an adventure.
This is a gluten - free and paleo dish. Proponents believe this is the way to less inflammation.
- 8 jalapeno peppers
- 3 oz. pancetta
- 1/2 lb. bay sallops
- dash of Ferneau seasoning or paprika
- garlic powder
- Wash the peppers thoroughly. Slice the jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
- Dice the pancetta if not already diced.
- Chop the scallops and mince finely. Season with garlic powder. Mix in a bowl with the pancetta.
- Stuff the halved peppers with the scallop & pancetta mixture.
- Sprinkle some Ferneau seasoning or paprika on top.
- Cook in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.