- 2 duck breasts from Maple Leaf Farms
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp turbinado sugar
- juice of half a lime
- 1 package of fettucine shirataki noodles
- Marinate the duck breasts in the next 5 ingredients.
- Store overnight in the fridge.
- Remove 20 minutes before preparing
- Heat a pan until hot - about 4 minutes.
- Add the duck breasts, skin side down. Cook about 5 minutes, until browned.
- Flip and cook about another 3 minutes.
- Finish in a 400 degree oven about 15 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with shirataki noodles, dash of fish sauce, squeeze of lime, and fresh cilantro.