Even my aspiring 8 - year old chef Sasha is capable of slicing and dicing with the mandoline. Hey, who needs McDonald's, anyway?!
So get your fries in the oven.
You can cook a pound of chicken tenderloins in 2 batches in just a few minutes.
Drain them on a paper towel and season with salt & pepper.
Chicken Tender Ingredients:
- 1 pound of chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat up a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add the oil and butter when hot.
- Dredge the chicken tenderloins in the panko. Coat well. Add to the pan.
- Cook about 3 - 4 minutes per side till done. Drain on a paper towel.
- 3 small russet potatoes
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Slice the potatoes on the mandoline on the large setting for french fries.
- Line a large cooking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray generously with canola spray.
- Add the sliced french fries. Add the oil, salt & pepper, then toss.
- Bake in the oven at 450 degrees for 20 minutes, toss, and salt.
* Variations: Use garlic - infused olive oil in place of canola in the oven and the pan.