Crock Pot Pork Ingredients:
- A 4 - 6 lb. pork shoulder aka pork butt
- Marinade ingredients: garlic powder, soy sauce, fish sauce, black powder, turbinado sugar
- Garlic - infused extra virgin olive oil, about 1 tbsp
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 white onion, cut into large segment pieces
- Marinate the pork in a large gallon sealable bag overnight and toss to turn occasionally.
- Cook the pork roast in a slow cooker for 7 hours on low with the garlic - infused oil, white wine, and white onion. Keep it on warm setting for another hour, totaling 8 hours.
- Remove the pork and shred with 2 forks.
- Serve over baby kale, top with shredded asiago cheese, and toss in balsamic vinegar to serve.