Strippagio, a shop at The Promenade at Chenal. I found myself in there one day, checking in to see what their marketing plans were. The talk with the GM went from marketing to trying out a few of their samples to get to know what they're about. He gave me a sample of the above 3 things mixed together. I was amazed. So you see they came home with me - these 3 little bottles of amazing flavor. Did you know that balsamic vinegar is also an appetite suppressor?
I meant to pick up a bag of mixed greens or spinach to make a salad of this. It was just as good just dipped in the sauce without the greens.
I found a baby mason jar with a lid that I could use to mix the 3 ingredients, then with a quick whisk or a little shake, and the dressing is ready. I love simple. You can also half the ingredients like I did for a smaller portion!
- 1 pound of sea scallops
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp garlic - infused olive oil
- 2 tbsp Organic Persian Lime Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar
- Dry the scallops well between 2 paper towels.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. When hot, add the butter and garlic - infused olive oil.
- Once the butter is melted, add the scallops. Allow them to sit about 4 - 6 minutes until seared on the bottom and ready to flip. Cook on both sides until you see a good dark, brown crust.
- Prepare the scallops with the dressing or over pasta with the pan sauce drizzled on top. A squeeze of lime or lemon is also good here.