- 1 small package of boneless, skinless, chicken thighs (about 6 pieces)
- 1 tube of polenta, sliced
- 1 small package of sliced mushrooms
- 1 package of Campbell's Marsala Skillet Sauce
- Canola oil
- Heat a pan over medium high heat. When hot, add a little canola oil to cover the surface slightly.
- Add the chicken thighs. Cook about 5 minutes per side, or until done, depending on the size of your thighs.
- Add the marsala sauce, then the mushrooms. Cover the pan if needed to finish cooking the chicken.
- Heat a grill pan over medium high heat. When hot, add a little canola spray oil. Add the polenta slices and cook about 4 minutes per side until grill marks are achieved and a slight crust is formed on the outside.
- Serve by placing the polenta on a plate, then top with the chicken, mushrooms, and sauce.