- 1 medium or large green or underripe tomato
- 2 cups of panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 avocado
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Dash of garlic powder
- 1 small can of lump crab meat
- 2 medium or large radishes, juliened
- Slice the tomato about a half inch thick. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Combine the panko and parmesan.
- Dredge the tomato in the egg, then the panko and parmesan mixture. Coat both sides, then set inside the fridge to let it adhere well, about 10 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet, then add the olive oil and butter.
- Cook the tomatoes about 3 minutes per side, then drain onto a paper towel.
- Cut the avocado into little chunks. Squeeze the lime juice over it, then season with salt and garlic powder. Toss, then top the tomato with it, then add some crab meat and radish.
So good I took multiple pics!!