Pardon my brevity as I am trying to sell my house, get ready for school to start, and find some down time for myself. More extensive posts to follow, I'm sure...
- 1 Bunch of asparagus
- 8 oz. Prosciutto, thinly sliced
- Canola oil spray
- Wash and trim the asparagus, breaking the ends off at the snapping point.
- Dry between 2 paper towels.
- Wrap the slices of prosciutto around each stem. You'll use anywhere from half a slice to an entire slice.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a pan with aluminum foil. Lay each stem on top, drizzle with canola oil spray, and cook for 10 minutes.