Arkansas is a landlocked state, so my best bet for good but easy to find cod was at Target. If my budget allowed for Pacific Halibut, I would probably choose it from the counters that have it flown in fresh. But Target has Archer Farms Alaskan Cod in the freezer section which is an MSC certified sustainable seafood. Yes, what you choose to eat affects the world you live in. I always choose wild - caught Alaskan or Pacific fish. Not all farmed fisheries are held to the standards of the chefs that I've been following, and the Atlantic is currently overfished. Wow, when did I turn into such a granola?
Place your cod filets on top of the okra, spray with oil, then top with some creole seasoning. I use Tony Chachere's Lite.
- Cod filets (16 oz. total)
- Red, green, and gold bell peppers
- Spray oil
- Parchment paper or bag
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Dice the bell pepper slices. Trim off the ends of the okra.
- Place okra inside parchment bag. Spray or drizzle lightly with oil.
- Top okra with cod filets. Spray lightly with oil.
- Season with creole seasoning and spray with oil.
- Top with bell peppers. Seal any opening, then cook for 15 minutes.