Zyliss shredder from Kitchenco. to make the pretty carrot shreds.
The best thing to do is to prepare the ingredients in advance and have them by the stove so that you can throw everything in the pan - they won't take long to cook!
- 1 8oz. package of shirataki noodles - fettucine shaped
- Stir Fry Oil infused with stir fried onion, garlic, and ginger
- 1 lb. package of Private Selection Calamari (already cleaned)
- 8 oz. large wild caught American shrimp, peeled & deveined
- Handful of baby bok choy, outer leaves separated from the center
- 1/2 medium white onion, thinly sliced
- 3 carrots, julienned or finely shredded
- fish sauce or tamari, to taste
- Pour a thin layer of oil into a large pan heated over medium high heat. Add the onions and carrots.
- Saute for 5 minutes, then add the baby bok choy. Stir occasionally until lightly wilted, then remove from pan. Cut the calamari tubes in half with some kitchen shears.
- Add a little more oil to the pan - about the same amount. Add the shrimp. Next, add the calamari. Cook until the shrimp is pink and the calamari is opaque, after just a few minutes.
- Season with some fish sauce or tamari to taste. Add the noodles and toss to heat.