- 1 rack of ribs
- 1 package of NOH char siu dry seasoning
- Slice the ribs between the bones, and follow instructions of NOH char siu seasoning to marinate the ribs overnight. Remove 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line a pan with aluminum foil for easy clean up! Place the ribs on the pan, then cover with another sheet of foil.
- Cook for 2 hours on the middle rack. Remove the foil.
- Turn your oven to broil. Place the pan on the top rack. Broil about 6 minutes more to crisp up the ribs.