- 2 mallard duck breasts, skinless
- Soy sauce
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Fish sauce, optional
- Marinate the duck breasts for 2 days in the soy sauce, garlic powder, black pepper, and fish sauce.
- Remove from the refrigerator about 20 minutes before cooking to get it to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and cook for about 25 minutes or until medium rare.
- Let the meat rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
- Top the spinach with the duck and whatever you enjoy on your salads. We love lots of onion! Top with your favorite dressing. We like Balsamic Vinegar and Greek Feta.