I made the recipe for meatloaf that I found in Cooking Light, one of my favorite magazines. Meatloaf is one of my favorite things to eat, but sometimes it's hard to find enough people to help me eat it! I will have to post my favorite ever tested meatloaf recipe soon. For now, here's the one that I made recently.
- Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 tablespoons ketchup, divided
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 large egg white
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion to pan; cook 6 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Combine onion, 3 tablespoons ketchup, and remaining ingredients in a bowl, and gently stir just until combined.