So today Sasha happily accepted some edimame, and Gianna loved the idea that I had for shrimp and avocado!
- 2 Avocados
- 12 Medium Frozen Shrimp
- Tony Chachere's Lite Creole Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Ranch
- 1 Lime
- Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Place the frozen shrimp into a medium sauce pan. Add just enough water to cover the shrimp. Season with the Tony Chachere's seasoning. Place pan onto the stove over high heat.
- After about 4 - 5 minutes, when the water is up to a rolling boil, turn off the heat and check to see if the shrimp is orange. If so, pour into a strainer to cool - do not rinse or add ice.
- Split the avocado, remove the pit, make cuts into it, and use a large spoon to empty into a bowl.
- Squeeze half of a lime over the avocado. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add the ranch dressing.
- Add shrimp to the avocado and gently mix.