New Product Test: I found this pizza crust at Kroger Marketplace the other day, and I was excited to try it because the ingredients looked pretty good to me. (I'd noticed lately that almost every frozen pizza in the grocery store has trans fats!) Even the pizza crust in the tube had something I wasn't sure I liked.
- Pizza Crust
- Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese
- Prosciutto (3-4 oz. thinly sliced)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Top the crust with spreadable cheese. Add a layer of mozzarella.
- Toss arugula lightly with olive oil & lemon juice.
- Add the arugula & prosciutto to the crust.
- Bake 8 - 10 minutes in the oven. It's ready when the cheese is melted.
This was so easy to make. Well, Gianna actually made it. She's 7 years old.