- Mama Mary's 3 Pack of Pizza Crusts
- 1 Jar of pizza sauce (14 oz.)
- Favorite topping of choice (pepperoni, sausage, prosciutto, etc.)
- Mozzarella or any white cheese blend (Italian, Quesadilla, etc.)
- Olive Oil or Olive Oil Spray
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Brush or spray crust with oil.
- Spread sauce on crust. (Use spreadable herbed cheese for white pizzas.)
- Top with favorite ingredients.
- Lower temperature to 425 degrees, and bake on oven rack or pan.
Pizza #1: Gianna had a white pizza with pepperoni and spinach.
Pizza #2: Sasha had the traditional kids' pepperoni pizza.
Pizza #3: Jereme had an adult pizza with pepperoni, red onions, and spinach. After we cooked his in the oven, he topped it with sliced jalapenos.