- About 8 oz. Shrimp
- 1 Lobster tail, shell discarded and cut into bite - sized pieces
- 1 Bunch of any kind of greens
- Half of a medium onion
- Oyster sauce
- Wok oil or canola is fine
- Shred the greens into small bite - sized pieces.
- Cut a half of a medium onion into slices.
- Saute with oil in a hot pan for about 5 minutes or until wilted.
- Add the shrimp and lobster until opaque.
- Add greens and oyster sauce, as thick or thin as you like it, to coat.
- Saute until greens are tender. Be careful not to overcook the seafood.