Here's what I gathered up:
1 Bunch Asparagus
Sun - dried Tomatoes
Chopped Green Onions
Diced White Onion
- Prepare quinoa per package instructions.
- In a separate skillet, saute 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium high heat. When hot, add diced white onions. I also added some left over mushrooms that were in my fridge (so add optional left over veggies you may need to cook). Then add green onions and parsley or cilantro or whatever your favorite herb may be. Chopped garlic also works well here.
- Once the quinoa is ready, combine the skillet ingredients with it.
- I also added the chopped sun-dried tomatoes at this point.
Red Kitchen Asparagus:
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees or 400 degrees convection roast.
- Rinse, then trim ends. Dry and spread on a foil-lined pan. Season with salt & garlic powder. Drizzle with olive oil and roll the asparagus to coat evenly.
- Roast 20 minutes.
- Top with reggianno parmesan or asiago.