Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs
1 Bag of 2 lb. Meatballs
1 Can of Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic soup
1 Cup of water or chicken broth or beef broth
(Mix all together on low for 4 hours.)
Sorry kids, I had to use your meatballs for the shells. It's a good thing Frankie brought them over a large pizza from Pizza Cafe! No, Jereme, you weren't supposed to scarf 2 slices down while the kids were playing Guitar Hero.
- 1 Package Jumbo Pasta Shells - prepare as directed
- 8 oz. Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Herb Panko Bread Crumbs
- Handful of chopped Parsley
- 1 Beaten Egg
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- After preparing shells, mix remaining ingredients with the meatballs in a bowl. Mash with a potato or avocado masher. (Another great Courtney idea.)
- Stuff the shells with the mixture.
- Spread half a jar of tomato sauce onto bottom of a large rectangle baking dish. Place shells on top.
- Spread remaining tomato sauce on top. Sprinkle with shredded parmesan or asiago.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes.
In place of the meatballs, brown some ground turkey with finely diced onions and garlic. Drain. Use in recipe in place of meatballs.