Anyone who has been to my house for a book club or any other get together has had these. We love to entertain, and the four following ingredients are some of my favorite recurring menu items.
2 large packages of mushrooms (14 oz. each)
1 small can of lump crab meat
1 cup of shredded asiago cheese
finely chopped cilantro
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Clean the mushrooms, discarding the stems. Or you can save them for later.
- Mix the crab meat, asiago, and cilantro in a small bowl.
- Fill a small ramekin with extra virgin olive oil. Dip the mushrooms in the olive oil.
- Fill mushrooms with mixture, sprinkling the tops with some Tony Chachere's lite Creole seasoning.