- 2 boxes of reduced sodium chicken broth (8 cups total)
- 1 Bunch or bag of collard greens
- 1 thiny sliced white onion
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1 lb. cooked chicken thighs or chicken breast diced
- 4 oz. shrimp peeled, cut crosswize
- A great way to cook without oil! Bring the 8 cups of chicken broth to a boil. Add onions and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add collard greens. Bring to a boil and add chicken. Add more salt. Cover, simmer about 20 minutes.
- Uncover, bring back up to a boil, add shrimp until pink. Stir, and take off heat.