My older daughter and I have a deep bond over roasted garlic. The first time I made it, Gianna requested that I make it more often. Tonight I made a huge pan of it, and I refrigerated what we didn't eat. We sat around with a bowl of the roasted garlic, watching TV, snacking and bonding. What a great night....
- Garlic cloves
- Coconut or Olive Oil Spray
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a foil - lined pan with oil. Top with garlic cloves.
- Spray the garlic with oil. Toss, then roast 30 minutes.
- Flip the cloves, then continue to cook another 15 minutes.